Australia has become one of the best educational destinations in the world. The country offers a conducive environment for students to learn and grow both professionally and personally, in pride of itself on being covid-safe.
The Professional Year Program is an excellent opportunity for international students to understand their respective specialisation and practical training. This program combines formal learning and work experience, providing students with relevant practical exposure to pursue a career in the field of their choice or get permanent residency in Australia.
Apeiro Training Services is a partner to Navitas Professional, Stanley College, and National Institute of Technology (NIT) which are the leading Professional Year Program providers in Western Australia. The Professional Year Program is accredited by several bodies and authorised by the Australian Government, and are offered in the following fields:
- Accounting:The Accounting Professional Year Program is available to overseas students with an Australian accounting degree with at least two years of study in Australia.
- Computer Science:The Computer Science Professional Year Program is for international students with an Australian Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Information Technology or Information and Communications Technology.
- Engineering:The Engineering Professional Year Program is a program that will help prepare individuals to work as engineers in Australia.
Requirements for the Professional Year Program:
The following requirements are needed for the Professional Year Program:
- Individuals need to have completed an undergraduate or postgraduate degree
- Individuals need to hold or must have applied for a temporary graduate visa
- Individuals need to hold an eligible secondary visa with work and study rights
- Individuals need to provide a valid skill assessment and must have a minimum PTE-A score of 50 (as of 29 October 2021)
Benefits of Professional Year Program:
Here are the benefits of completing a Professional Year Program:
- Internship Opportunities:It might be pretty challenging for international students to find a reputed job in their field of study. The Professional Year Program solves this issue by providing international students with rewarding jobs in Australia by first giving them an internship experience. The internship opportunity under the Professional Year Program is an excellent opportunity for individuals to hone their skills and gain practical knowledge of their studied subjects. Many students can even get a permanent position in the company they have interned in after successfully completing the Professional Year Program.
- Familiarises with Australian Work Environment:The Professional Year Program help students familiarise with the code of conduct at the workplace. The students in the program get to learn more about essential work skills, communication and professional behaviour.
- Networking:A Professional Year Program from a renowned institute like Apeiro Training Services helps individuals grow their social and professional networks. Individuals get to meet people of similar interests and be surrounded by like-minded people who would aid in developing knowledge.
- Points for Permanent Residency:Successful completion of the Professional Year Program makes individuals eligible to earn five extra points to help them apply for their permanent residency in Australia.
- Skill Development:The Professional Year Program will help individuals develop valuable skills like critical thinking, networking, communication, decision making, problem-solving, etc., which will not just make them ideal candidates in the workplace but also enhance their soft skills
The benefits of the Professional Year Program are many. It goes without saying that this course would help individuals greatly to enhance their knowledge to tackle challenges in the workplace. Students applying for the Professional Year Program through Apeiro Training Services will benefit in the following ways:
- A hassle-free application process as Apeiro Training Services will assess all documents and paperwork of the individuals
- Free access to PTE Courses for one year (terms and conditions apply)
Visit Apeiro Training Services to know more!