Are you an IT, Accounting, or Engineering graduate from an Australian university? Wondering how you can start your career in Australia? If your answers are yes, then the Professional Year Program (PYP) might be what you need.
Apeiro Training Services provides these courses through our Partnered Professional Year providers
Upon completion of the Professional Year program, qualifying candidates may also be eligible to receive points towards their permanent residency under the Skilled Migration pathway.
About the Professional Year Program
The program runs for 44 weeks.
- You will begin with 28 weeks of face-to-face classes, highly qualified trainers. You will receive training in business communication, workplace expectations, and career skills that will prepare you to succeed in the Australian workplace.
- To help you apply your learnings and gain direct exposure to the workplace, you will take part in a 12-week internship placement in your field. Your Placement Consultant will carefully consider your individual training needs and career goals, and match you to the right placement with one of the companies that the provider partners with.
- CV writing and interview skills
- MUST have completed 2 years of Australian undergraduate and/or postgraduate studies in either IT, Accounting, or Engineering
- Hold or applied for a Temporary Graduate visa (subclass 485, either stream) with at least 12 months validity or;
- Hold an eligible Secondary Visa with work and study rights with at least 12 months validity
- Have at least a PTE score of 50 or an overall IELTS score of 6.0 in all categories or equivalent
- [For Accounting & Engineering only] A positive skills assessment for your respective occupation
Professional Year x APEIRO Training Services
Students who apply for Professional Year program through Apeiro Training Services will enjoy the following incentives:
- Hassle-free application, we will handle all your documents and paperwork
- FREE* PTE Unlimited course (Worth $800), get access to all our PTE courses for 1 year OR
- Refund your PTE Unlimited course if you apply for PYP AFTER attending our Unlimited course