Course Fee: From $400
Government funded courses under the Jobs and Skills WA Program (for local students)
These courses are provided by our partnered RTO (RTO Code 51973).
Every industry utilizes information technology – from cyber security, web development to telecommunications network engineering etc., the career opportunities are endless.
The qualifications and courses in this area will prepare you for work in roles such as Cybersecurity officer, Cyber Security consultant, Network Administrator, Network support coordinator, ICT Support Officer, ICT Manager, ICT Systems Administrator, Office Systems Administrator, Systems Manager.
Whatever your ambition, an accredited IT qualification will provide you with the leading-edge technical skills and knowledge in a range of specialist areas to meet the emerging needs of organizations in the modern business world.
- PIT Priority Industry Training (Job Seeker)
- Course Eligible for Targeted Fee Relief
- WR Participation - Work-Readiness program
Course Duration: 16 weeks
(Intensive Course includes mandatory work based training)
Concession Course Fee: $400
Non-Concession Course Fee: $1200
Career Opportunities: :Cybersecurity officer, Cyber Security consultant, Network Administrator, Network support coordinator, ICT Support Officer, ICT Manager, ICT Systems Administrator, Office Systems Administrator, Systems Manager
Students may be eligible for a funded course at our partnered RTO if they have left school, and their primary place of residence is in Western Australia and they are:
- an Australian citizen OR
- a permanent visa holder OR
- a holder of visa subclass 309, 444, 785, 790, 820 or 826; OR
- secondary holders of a temporary visa of subclass 457; OR
- holders of a Bridging Visa E (subclasses 050 and 051) where the visa holder has made a valid application for a visa of subclass 785 or 790; AND
- unemployed or under-employed
Funding Category Eligibility
- Priority Industry Training (Job Seeker)
- Students must NOT have an active apprenticeship/traineeship training contract registered on WAAMS.
- The Job Seekers target group are persons who are unemployed or underemployed.
- Participation – Work Readiness Program
To be eligible for the program, students must be unemployed and able to access mainstream training. Students must:
- have a written referral from an Approved Participation Referral Agent for Job Seekers; OR
- be referred by themselves; another agency or recruited by the Service Provider and have a “health care card” or “pension card”.
- Targeted Fee Relief: Lower Fees Local Skills
The annual maximum course fees (cap) for these courses are:
- Concession: $400 (to be eligible for the course cap, students must have concession status OR be aged 15-24 years old)
- Non-Concession: $1200
Concession Eligibility Status
The following students are eligible for a concession rate on fees (for training up to Certificate IV level)
- Persons and dependants of persons holding:
- a Pensioner Concession Card; OR
- a Repatriation Health Benefits Card issued by the Department of Veterans’ Affairs; OR
- a Health Care Card.
- Persons and dependents of persons for whom the Commonwealth’s JobKeeper payments are being received.
- Persons and dependants of persons in receipt of services from the following
Commonwealth support or employment services programs:
- Online Employment Services; or
- Persons and dependents of persons in receipt of AUSTUDY or ABSTUDY.
- Persons and dependants of persons in receipt of the Youth Allowance.
- Persons and dependents of persons who are inmates of a custodial institution.
- Persons that are secondary school age, not enrolled in school.
Concession rates do not apply to Diploma courses(unless otherwise specified)
Student Tuition Fees
The Student tuition fees are indicative only and are subject to change given individual circumstances at enrolment. Additional fees may apply such as Student service and resource fees.
Prices quoted are calculated at the concession rate unless otherwise specified. Eligibility criteria apply. Prices as per the VET Fees and Charges Policy 2021.